Just when I sit down to start to put together a recap of the weekend in Gator sports, I read this. Sigh. Well, here we go…
Florida linebacker Dee Finley was arrested after what appears to be an altercation between himself, a traffic barricade, a scooter, and a university police officer. Here’s the short of it: Finley drove his scooter around a barricade he wasn’t supposed to drive his scooter around; he was pulled over for disrespecting said barricade; after being pulled over Finley refused to give the officer his license and registration because he was late to something; he attempted to leave; the office attempted to stop him; Finley got swole; the officer threatened to tase him; altercation over; Finley arrested.
I don’t know what to think of this other than to say nothing good ever happens on a scooter. They are the devil’s motorcycle, or something along those lines. Uneventful remainder of the week please.
Follow The Bull Gator
- Becoming a Florida Gators Fan Again
- The (Second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Florida Gators 67 – Tennessee Volunteers 58: Second Half Surge Leads to Victory, Again
- Florida Gators 78 – Alabama Crimson Tide 69: Gators Need Second Half to Pull Away
- Gators Welcome Back Mike Peterson; Former Florida, NFL Linebacker Joins Staff