Land O’ Lakes, FL tight end Kent Taylor has already told the school he plans to attend that he should be considered a commit, but he hasn’t made his plans public. That announcement is reserved for Thursday, October 27 (tomorrow for those of you that own calendars). Taylor’s commitment would be a huge boost to Florida and many think that’s where he’s headed. He also lists FSU, Georgia and Penn State among his finalists, but many analysts point to the Gators. We won’t know for sure for another day, so hold off any celebration until then, and go ahead and keep your fingers crossed that these rumors become truth.
Follow The Bull Gator
- Becoming a Florida Gators Fan Again
- The (Second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Florida Gators 67 – Tennessee Volunteers 58: Second Half Surge Leads to Victory, Again
- Florida Gators 78 – Alabama Crimson Tide 69: Gators Need Second Half to Pull Away
- Gators Welcome Back Mike Peterson; Former Florida, NFL Linebacker Joins Staff