Lots to catch up on, so this is just one of many. Due to internet connectivity problems (I must have been staying in a solid concrete hotel), I failed to submit my ballot for the SB Nation Week 2 BlogPoll Top 25. It’s still in my head (at least some of it), but was never electronically captured. Instead of boring you with it, I’ll just go ahead and post the final BlogPoll for the week. Here it is in its entirety.
A few things to note: As always, many voters (including myself) base their ballots on results, not projections. LSU is no. 1 here and would have been in my poll too. A big difference between this one and what mine would have been is Oregon. Sure the Ducks lost to my new no. 1, but they also lost. They are 0-1. That’s not good. They would have been much lower for me; if on the poll at all. Sure they’ll rebound and starting putting wins together, but again 0-1. You’ll also notice good old friend USF making the poll. Good for the Bulls and deserved. I’m still a little shaky on the Bulls’ offense, but it was a great win for the program and all-around good fun to see in person.
Follow The Bull Gator
- The (Second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Florida Gators 67 – Tennessee Volunteers 58: Second Half Surge Leads to Victory, Again
- Florida Gators 78 – Alabama Crimson Tide 69: Gators Need Second Half to Pull Away
- Gators Welcome Back Mike Peterson; Former Florida, NFL Linebacker Joins Staff
- Matt Jones Undergoes Surgery; Running Back Out for Spring