It’s BlogPoll time again. We’re three weeks into the season and definitely starting to get a better idea of which teams may truly have a shot at the national title. It’s still early, but we’ve already seen some stumbles. Feel free to disagree with whatever I have here. That’s why it’s posted.
Follow The Bull Gator
- Becoming a Florida Gators Fan Again
- The (Second) Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Florida Gators 67 – Tennessee Volunteers 58: Second Half Surge Leads to Victory, Again
- Florida Gators 78 – Alabama Crimson Tide 69: Gators Need Second Half to Pull Away
- Gators Welcome Back Mike Peterson; Former Florida, NFL Linebacker Joins Staff